Sunday, September 11, 2011

bored college notes 2004

lusty tech
breakneck
spitting destruction at
new fangled texan
royalty with
armchair precision
or studio take 6 the
anger sounds sick
righteous with an
overdrive digital
mic simulator
the future is
now
but recorded in the past
time
remixed to death this
track has gasped its
last breath like the
mixdown is crucial
i'm learning and
prolific at the same time
dark glass
reflecting the
sunshine
selects me
to blind while
walking through
downtown I'm
daydreaming
beats unquantized
in drowned ground and
can't find
my studio seat
to put these treats
down

action is
education
mistakes are
meditation
risk taking makes
for
elegant creation but
planning flows
in the mental
preheat the oven
for the instrument
i'll
be
running for my mpc
a cybog missing
a piece of my body
reattached now
i'm waiting for the
startup sequence
till the match sound spent
triggers the torch crackle
spread the spackle
fill in the holes in my head
obscure flaws into
illumination
bacchus initiation
these fractals are
inflated
sensually flagrant
a vagrant feeling
for his
vocation

No comments: